unique live/work artist loft
This one of a kind 1,614 square foot live/work loft features an open floor plan and captivating details like oversized windows, original flooring, and exposed beams. Located on the second floor with south-facing windows, an abundance of natural light and 12’ ceilings.
- Spacious, updated kitchen is a joy to cook in and features beautiful, custom maple shelving. Newly installed dishwasher.
- Central concrete slab floor perfect for studio work in all kinds of artistic mediums.
- Three-quarter wall divides space while maintaining airy feel; constructed with built in display storage and a barn door.
- Additional half-height wall creates two sweet nooks to use as an office, yoga space or reading/writing space.
- European-style bathroom with separate water closet.
- Utility room with washer, dryer, storage solutions, an oversized utility sink and a newly installed hot water heater.
- Shared outdoor space includes a fenced, river-facing backyard with space to garden and enjoy quiet mornings. Shared ownership of first floor gallery space.
- Separate, secure basement storage unit with custom built shelving.
- Loading dock. Elevator. Indoor bike storage. Parking lot parking. Pet friendly.
- Monthly HOA ($220) covers building maintenance, snow removal and upkeep and cleaning of communal and outdoor spaces.
- Residential/commercial combined zoning is unique in North Adams.
- A quick walk to MASS MoCA, downtown, and the Natural Bridge State Park. The Clark, Williams College, the Ashuwillticook Rail Trail are all within a short drive. The cultural offerings of the Berkshires such as Tanglewood, the Williamstown Theatre Festival, Kripalu, the Norman Rockwell Museum, the Berkshire Botanical Garden, and Jacob’s Pillow are all an hour away or closer.
Please contact David & Becca with inquiries by emailing email@example.com
Visit eclipse-mill-artist-loft.squarespace.com for additional photos and information.