243 Union Street, North Adams, MA 01247
Spacious, sunny 1727 sq. ft. artist live/work loft on 1st floor in a restored 19th century red brick mill located in northern Berkshire County.
See requirements for qualified artists.
“Own a part of the only artist based condominium live work space around.
This unique property enriches creatives to work and exhibit while living here.
1700 square feet of open work space with a private bedroom/bath and a beautiful modern kitchen any chef would love to cook in. The building allow pets and has a common gallery and green space. If you are an artist looking to immerse yourself in a creative community this is the place for you! The best yet, it’s located within walking distance to Mass MoCA and downtown North Adams.”
- 13 ft ceilings and natural light from large south facing windows
- Open floor plan with hardwood maple floors
- One bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Secure storage unit in basement
- Pet friendly building
- Common spaces include parking, freight elevator, riverside yard and art gallery
- Walking distance to Mass MoCA.
- Nearby to Clark Institute, Williams College, Mass College of Liberal Arts, Berkshire county cultural and recreational amenities.
- 3.5 hrs to NYC and 2.5 to Boston
For more info, photos or to set up an appointment please contact
Listing Agent: Christine Girard | Listing Agency: STEEPLEVIEW REALTY