243 Union Street, North Adams, MA 01247
Spacious 1750 sq. ft. artist live/work Loft on 2nd floor in a restored 19th century red brick mill located in northern Berkshire County.
See requirements for qualified artists.
“Here’s your chance to belong to a unique community of Artists. The Eclipse Mill offers one of a kind Live/ Workspace for creatives. This loft is located on the desirable riverside with relaxing sound of the waterfall. This loft offers 1750 sq ft of space. Currently sectioned off with fabric walls can easily be removed unless otherwise desired. The loft features a large wall of window for a constant source of light. Beautiful industrial maple floors throughout, 14 ft. ceilings and columns. Unit has a separate bathroom and large utility/laundry area. The Eclipse Mill offers a community shared gallery for exhibits, green space, pet friendly, storage, parking, elevator and loading dock. Prospective Buyers must show that they are an active artist and be accepted by the Association to purchase.”
- 14 ft ceilings and natural light from large north facing windows
- 1750 sq. ft. open floor plan with hardwood maple floors
- Secure storage unit in basement
- Pet friendly building
- Common spaces include parking, freight elevator, riverside yard and art gallery
- Walking distance to Mass MoCA.
- Nearby to Clark Institute, Williams College, Mass College of Liberal Arts, Berkshire county cultural and recreational amenities.
- 3.5 hrs to NYC and 2.5 to Boston
For more info, photos or to set up an appointment please contact
Listing Agent: Christine Girard | Listing Agency: STEEPLEVIEW REALTY