243 Union Street, North Adams, MA 01247
Spacious 2200 sq. ft. artist live/work Loft on 3rd floor in a restored 19th century red brick mill located in northern Berkshire County.
See requirements for qualified artists.
- The loft has 13 ft ceilings
- Tons of light from 80 ft of south facing large windows, great for passive solar heat.
- Open loft floor plan with incredible hardwood maple floors
- One bedroom
- Utility room with wash out sink and washer/dryer
- Galley kitchen
- Secure storage unit in basement
- Common spaces include parking, freight elevator, beautiful yard and art gallery
- Close to Mass MoCA, Clark Institute, Williams College, Mass College of Liberal Arts, Berkshire cultural and recreational amenities.
- 3.5 hrs to NYC and 2.5 to Boston
For more info, photos or to set up an appointment please contact via email or phone:
Linda Mieko Allen