243 Union Street, North Adams, MA 01247
Spacious 3,000+ sq. ft. artist live/work loft on 4th floor in a restored 19th century red brick mill located in northern Berkshire County.
See requirements for qualified artists.
One of the three largest lofts in the Eclipse Mill, the unit features a large studio area with adjoining 200 sq. ft. storage area, library, private primary bedroom with walk in closet, adjoining private study and primary bath, a second bedroom with adjoining 3/4 bath, original wood floors, 14′ ceilings, a wall of 10′ windows, and unique architectural details. Other features include: Top floor (4th), north facing overlooking the Hoosic River, laundry room with w/d, locked basement storage, elevator.
One of only two units with industrial grade hot water baseboard heating.
- 14′ ceilings and natural light from North wall of 10′ windows
- 3000+ sf
- 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Secure storage in basement, plus storage area in loft
- Pet friendly building
- Common spaces include parking, freight elevator, riverside yard and art gallery
- Walking distance to Mass MoCA
- Nearby to Clark Institute, Williams College, Mass College of Liberal Arts, and
multiple Berkshire county cultural and recreational amenities.
- 3.5 hours to NYC and 2.5 to Boston
Call today for your private showing:
Jane S Miller 413-281-3181 firstname.lastname@example.org