243 Union Street, North Adams, MA 01247
$1600 month, no utilities included
Spacious, sunny 1727 sq. ft. artist live/work loft on 1st floor in a restored 19th century red brick mill located in northern Berkshire County.
See requirements for qualified artists.
1700+ square feet of open work space with a private bedroom/bath and a beautiful modern kitchen. The building allow pets and has a common gallery and green space. If you are an artist looking to immerse yourself in a creative community this is the place for you! The best yet, it’s located within walking distance to Mass MoCA and downtown North Adams.”
- 13 ft ceilings and natural light from large south facing windows
- Open floor plan with hardwood maple floors
- One bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Secure storage unit in basement
- Pet friendly building
- Common spaces include parking, freight elevator, riverside yard and art gallery
- Walking distance to Mass MoCA.
- Nearby to Clark Institute, Williams College, Mass College of Liberal Arts, Berkshire county cultural and recreational amenities.
- 3.5 hrs to NYC and 2.5 to Boston
For more info, photos or to set up an appointment please contact:
53 Main Street
North Adams, MA 01247